Websites for major global brand launches with integrated Facebook, Twitter and viral features for EA, Samsung, LG, TotalFilm,T3 and TechRadar – whilst working with this leading global publisher.
Future Plc is one of the world’s leading specialist interest publishers, and is best known for market-leading titles such as TotalFilm, Games Radar, T3 and many more. Loft’s MD, Nick Nettleton, has been working with Future since the late 1990s, when he was responsible for online strategy, editorial, design and build on a number of titles including Computer Arts, Games Radar and the organisation’s global www.futureplc.com presence.
What Loft is doing
Loft continues to work with Future today on numerous key projects, providing a mixture of strategy, design, tech and management for major global brand partnerships and key internal projects. These have included:
- A campaign site for Samsung’s huge Galaxy S II mobile launch
- A website and large-scale Facebook integration for EA’s Battlefield 3 launch
- A campaign site for LG’s Optimus 2X mobile launch
- A campaign site for LG’s Cinema 3D Smart TV launch
- Original strategy, design and integration of the organisation’s multi-million-pound online newsagent, My Favourite Magazines
- The T3 Awards in 2009, 2010 and 2011
- The Total Film Awards in 2010 and 2012
- The TechRadar Awards in 2010
- The Digital Artist Awards in 2009
Our work with Future is typically designed around high traffic and user engagement with integrated social media, video and other types of content. Due to the high profile of these projects, they need to be fast, performant, reliable and secure, as well offering top-end production values and cost-effective maintenance.
Our projects for Future have driven many millions of visitors, attracted huge revenues in sponsorship, advertising and subscriber spend, and achieved target-beating levels of user engagement. We have been able to deliver them quickly, effectively and on-budget, and continue to work with the company on a number of projects today.
“Future has been working with Loft on some of our biggest campaigns and they have never failed to deliver on what was required. They are always looking to push the creative boundaries and have ensured that our social media presence has been integrated throughout, resulting in some very effective campaigns. It is a real pleasure working with them.” – Kurt Edwards, Digital Commercial Director